Materials: 1 name tag per participant (with his/her name on it!)
- Have the participants stand in a circle.
- Place a name tag on each participant's back. Do not let them know what name they have on their backs, also, be sure that no one has his/her own name on his/her back.
- On "Go!" the group is to scatter and to try and find their respective name tags.
- When the find the person who has their name tag, they should introduce themselves, or do a funny handshake, and then take their name tag and put it on their chest.
- Once a player has both found his/her name tag AND no longer has a name tag on his / her back, he/she is to return to the original circle.
- The game ends when everyone has returned to the circle.
- Time the group's performance to see how quickly they can complete the challenge.
Things to Note:
- How long did it take the group to complete the task
- Were they competitive in their approach, trying to be the first to complete the task?
- Were they collaborative in their approach, not worrying about only themselves but rather how they can help everyone complete the challenge faster?