Materials: Up to 10 soccer balls, 1 Hula Hoop per team
Setup: Spread the Hula Hoops out around your playing field as much as your space allows. Set one Hula Hoop up for each team. Start with players standing around their team's hoop with everyone in their team in a circle holding hands.
Goal: To get as many soccer balls as you can in your team's hoop
How to play:
Teams start at their designated hula hoop. As a team, they must travel while connected to each other in a circle. Using only their feet, they must try to bring as many soccer balls back to their team's hoop as they can.
- Players must hold hands with their teammates the entire time
- Teams can only take one ball at a time
- Players cannot steal a ball from another team
- Players cannot touch the balls with their hands
- Was the activity hard or easy? Why?
- Was it hard not to be able to use your hands?
- How did you use teamwork to get the balls to your hoop?
- How can we use a better strategy to get more balls next time?