Written by Adam Kertesz
Now three full work weeks into the strike, there doesn't appear to be an end in sight! I am sure like a lot of us, you are looking for fun things to do with your kids both at home, and at camps and child cares across the city. Well here's my Top 5 things to do that won't be affected by the strike.
5. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention having Dynamix come in to run one of our awesome programs at your home, camp or child care centre! Picture this: eliminate the stress of having to come up with an aleternative program, and now imagine the peace involved in simply having us come in and run a hassle-free, fun and exciting event for your kids!
4. Canada's Wonderland! Does this even need an explanation. Been waiting for that right time to go? Well what better time than now!?
Phone: (905) 832-8131
3. Toronto Zoo- A lot of people actually think that the stike affects the Zoo, but it doesn't! So this summer would be a great opportunity to go see all the elephants, the monkeys, and the lions and tigers and bears (oh my..).
2. Ontario Place- Another venue that a lot of people think is affected by the strike but it's not! It is a slightly cheaper and perhaps more conveniently located theme park than Wonderland. And they have a lot more rides than people realize. Great for all ages!
1. Be creative! Here are some great ideas: Pretend you're a tourist and take the kdis around the city's great sights for a day! Plan a fun scavenger hunt for your kids or the local kids of your neighbourhood. And finally, who needs a city pool when you can get a Slip n Slide!?