Purpose: This activity brings out strong communication and cooperation skills.
Materials: Just a group of participants.
- The object of this game is to create a machine out of a group of people (i.e. ceiling fan, hot air balloon, watch, etc.).
- You might want to split your group into two or three smaller groups.
- Each person is required to be accountable for one noise and one motion of the machine. The group members should then put their motions and sounds together to create the machine.
- Give each group about 5 minutes to work together and prepare, and then have the groups present to everyone.
- Ask the other groups to guess what machine the group is.
- At the end of the activity ask groups some of the following questions
- Why do you think we did this activity?
- Why did you choose the machine you did?
- If we were to do this challenge again what if anything would you do differently?